Velcourt has considerable experience providing farm management with/for investors to ensure land operations can deliver short-term returns as well as meeting long-term investment goals of land ownership.
We have extensive first-hand experience of providing business and technical management skills in Eastern Europe, former Soviet Union, Africa, Australia, Germany and Portugal, focusing on making farming businesses more effective and delivering returns to the investors. The Velcourt International Farm Management Service offers:
- Experience managing farm businesses in challenging overseas environments including risk management
- Executive Farm Management in a wide range of countries focused on arable and dairy
- Farm business appraisals and due diligence undertaken
- Provision of technical advice within arable and dairy sectors
- Preparation of detailed business plans and budgets
- Reporting and liaising with auditors
- Forecasting and cash flow management
- Development of suitable business structures, including offshore
- Investment in overseas farming projects
Our international team includes:
Brian heads up our international section for Eastern Europe, Africa and South America. Brian has experience of large-scale farming in Russia and more recently has been involved in strategic management and due diligence reviews in Ukraine and Romania.